Thursday, August 22, 2013

LIFE LOVE HOPE AND FAITH

 
                                     
                                        I remember the  days my eyes saw earth sky and heaven,
                              I remember sweet and haunting dreams
                              I remember how hard life can be than we do
                              I remember hope is the only way out in every struggle of life
                              I remember faith became storng in me in moments of hopeless
 
                              Now I know life we are born is bonded with love,
                              Now I know hope makes us fullfilled in our dreams and goals,
                              FAITH will always stand by every way we fall and rise
 
                              Neither we become heros, stars , or Gods
                              But we are special in every way as long as we live with,
 
                                         LIFE LOVE HOPE AND FAITH

No comments:

Post a Comment